Picanha Guesthouse in Heidelberg Gauteng is unique as a Coronavirus Monitored Self-Isolation Facility to win both the physical and emotional struggle against Covid-19.
We have teamed with an experienced healthcare professionals to advise guests on a daily basis.
We have 9 units and abundance of spots in our lavish gardens where guests can be outdoors and isolated. Most units has it’s own entrance accessible from the outside so there are no corridors to share with others. This plays into the key principles of the protocols from the National Department of Health and the World Health Organisation with the opportunity to keep business and family life as normal as possible:
- Distance of 2m from other people;
- Proper Ventilation;
- Lots of time spent outdoors;
- Daily monitoring of symptoms.
About our Coronavirus Monitored Self-Isolation Facility special:
- Our rate is R650 a Unit and we will reduced our normal rate to R450 per night if staying for 14 days
- Meals are available at additional cost from our Picanha Menu or the family can deliver. All meals are to be taken inside the units or in the garden.
- The units is serviced daily and cleaned out with alcohol sanitizer and Chlorine.
- We have strict rules regarding the interaction with other people.
- All guests are monitored daily and should any guest become sick, we’re following the protocols of the National Department of Health to ensure the best treatment.